Not receiving anymore email from AWS SES

Hello, from yesterday the emails that I send from AWS SES (email-smtp.eu-central-1.amazonaws. com) do not reach the Mailsac inbox. I believe nothing changed in my SES configuration.

I am sending emails to three public emails:

• sushicorner_test_customer@mailsac. com
  • sushicorner_test_employee@mailsac. com
  • sushicorner_test_admin@mailsac. com

In the last 24 hours I have tried to send 68 emails, 9 of which few minutes ago. Before yesterday, everything was working fine.

Thanks in advance!

Hello dtom,

Sorry for the trouble you are having receiving mail sent to [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]`.

I have reviewed the logs and your messages are being blocked, probably not because of anything you specifically did. We do a variety of different types of throttling on inbound messages. We started to receive lots of messages from the email server eu-central-1.amazonses.com at 02:00 UTC on 2023-06-08. This is the same email server you are using and throttling has been applied to that email server.

If you were to send to a custom domain or private address there is a much higher throttling limit and you would not be having these mail delivery issues. Both of these features are included in our indie plan which is $18 per month.

Thanks for your reply and explanation @mjmayer. I’ll look into the indie plan.

Hi, I have the same issue, several emails were sent successfully, but then it started not to send, for example on this email [email protected]

Hello Anush,

I checked our logs. Messages from AWS SES are continuing to be throttled depending on volume. As I suggested to the other customer on this thread, I would suggest using a custom domain or private address. Both of these features are included on our Indie Plan.

Hi, I have the same issue. From 9 of August, I stopped receiving emails for my mailsac mail from AWS SES.
email: [email protected] or [email protected]

Hi Dymtro,

We are continuing to get thousands of messages per hour from SES particularly from the eu-central-1 region. Our paid plans offer higher throttling limits.