Emails not getting delivered to mailsac.com

A customer asked a question about email not being delivered to a mailsac.com inbox from sendgrid.

we are trying to send mails through our application to Mailsac but those emails are getting blocked, with reason “554 Sender Denied” When we reached Sendgrid support team on this issue they suggested us following resolution ,

“In order to resolve these type of blocks you`ll need to reach out to the sys admin of the recipient domain that you’re sending to (mailsac.com) and have them change a setting on their spam filtering to look at the from address instead of the return path address.”

Request you to change spam filtering so that messages can deliver to mailsac.com

Our technical team does use a denylist in order to ensure system availability for our customers. Incoming emails may be denied for based on a several factors, but not limited to IP address, domain, and email address.

If you are unable to send to mailsac.com or a domain hosted on mailsac.com and you are receiving a 554 Sender Denied error, your email is being denied because of our deny list.

For customers on Business or Enterprise plans, we can add your sending domains or IP addresses to our allow list.

For customers on our Basic or Indie plans, I recommend posting on the forums and we will provide assistance regarding why messages are not being received.

I am currently facing the same issue as Sendgrid is displaying 554 Sender Denied error for all mailsac users. Have tried disabling the spam on mailsac side filter but nothing has worked as of yet. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Adding little bit more info to the request.

MailSac Account - [email protected]

Nothing is coming through to this mailsac account via Sendgrid. If there are any logs as to why mails are getting blocked that would be great! Thanks again for the help!

Hello MailsacUser,

Sorry for the delay in response.

What email address are you sending from?

554 Sender Denied means the traffic is blocked for some reason, but without knowing the domain or email address of the sender, there’s limited help we can provide.

For mailsac custom domains and mailsac private addresses, we do provide logs about sent and accepted mail that you can view on our website. But not always sender denied mail. Please contact our email support including account username (must be a paid account to receive email support, though). We’ll also need the email address you sent from, and the exact time it was sent.

Further, we recommend sending from a verified custom domain.

The alternate/redirect address I’ve been giving out is:
[email protected]

I’m trying to authenticate myself at binance.com, but I haven’t received their email messages sending me codes

I’ve tried using other email services to send test messages to that alternate/redirect address. Of the successful sends that made it into my inbox, I don’t see data about them in the Recent Mail Activity Log (I don’t see ANY data in that Log at all)

Thank you for your help

Hello d349aafe,

The domain binance.com has been used for potentially fraudulent activity in the past. Email from the domain has been blocked.

Hi mjmayer

At what level of mailsac plan would I be able to request that binance.com and other domains be unblocked for my inboxes?

Hi d349aafe,

It is not a matter of being on a particular plan. If you are an employee of binance.com and have email testing requirements which you would like to use mailsac to solve, I’d be glad to talk about some specific use cases you may have.

Our primary concern is mitigating fraud that may involve emails sent by binance.com.

Hi mjmayer,

No I’m only a customer of binance.com but I haven’t been checking in with them as much as I should have. So, after I don’t how many months, when I recently tried to log-in, binance asked the usual:

• Username (email)
  • Password
  • some kind of mini-puzzle (I guess to show I’m human?)
  • 2FA TOTP code (which I had set up long ago to try to avoid this)
  • But now they’re asking for what seems like another authentication factor: they sent a code to my email–but my mailsac inbox cannot receive binance emails anymore!

I do understand, that I have to prove I can login first before I can change anything in my account like passwords, but this whole situation is discouraging because I thought I was already doing all the correct steps to keep myself secure. When I first signed up for binance and had to give an email address, I purposely selected mailsac because of its “alternate/redirect address” feature to preserve privacy.

Please advise what I can do to rescue my binance account, and I’m open to advice about what I should be doing differently from now on.

Thank you

Hi d349aafe,

Thank you for fully explaining the predicament. I have temporarily removed the block on binance.com for the next 24 hours. Please use this period to recover your binance account and change the email you have on file with them.

Michael

1 Like

Hi mjmayer,

I am following up to share here that I was able to recover my binance account, with your help. And per your advice I also changed my email.
Even though mailsac.com didn’t work for my purposes at binance.com, I wanted to note for the record that I really appreciate the usefulness of mailsac.com in general and I use it for many other situations.

Thanks for providing a great service!

Hello d349aafe,

Thank you for the generous feedback. I’m glad you have found our service helpful.

1 Like

Hi, i would recover my email address gmail but the email recovery thosen’t delivered to mailsac.
Is mailsac blocked emails from gmail

Hello, please contact support regarding this matter.